Skip to content
- Authors name is listed in the title
- Starts off with a claim
- Backs up the first claim with evidence
- When using Barbara Ehrenreich a evidence she uses the method of full sentence then colon
- Uses questions in a sense of eventually answering them throughout that paragraph
- Third paragraph she starts off with quotes from O’Sullivan and then gives her commentary on the issues after providing readers wth the evidence
- She uses a lot of evidence throughout this entire argument.
- Not much of her personal commentary.